Please read this Contract carefully prior to accessing or using the Website. By accessing or utilizing any part of the website, you agree to end up being bound by the terms and conditions of this arrangement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this contract, then you may not access the Site or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Creativefaithmin, approval is specifically limited to these terms. The Site is offered only to people who are at least #NUMBER # years of ages.
- Your http://www.creativefaithmin.org Account and Website. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for preserving the security of your account and blog, and you are fully accountable for all activities that take place under the account and other actions taken in connection with the blog site. You should not describe or appoint keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful way, consisting of in a way meant to trade on the name or credibility of others, and Creativefaithmin might change or eliminate any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or illegal, or otherwise likely to cause Creativefaithmin liability. You should immediately notify Creativefaithmin of any unapproved usages of your blog, your account or other breaches of security. Creativefaithmin will not be accountable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind sustained as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Factors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog site, post product to the Site, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or permit any 3rd party to make) material offered by ways of the Site (any such product, ” Content “), You are entirely responsible for the material of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That holds true no matter whether the Content in question makes up text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content readily available, you represent and require that:
- the downloading, copying and usage of the Material will not infringe the proprietary rights, consisting of however not restricted to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade trick rights, of any 3rd party ;
- if your company has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your company to post or offer the Material, including but not limited to any software application, or (ii) protected from your company a waiver regarding all rights in or to the Content ;
- you have completely adhered to any third-party licenses connecting to the Content, and have done all things needed to effectively travel through to end users any necessary terms;
- the Material does not include or install any infections, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or damaging content ;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine – or randomly-generated, and does not include dishonest or unwanted commercial content developed to drive traffic to 3rd party websites or enhance the online search engine rankings of third party websites, or to more unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead receivers regarding the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Material is not adult, does not consist of dangers or incite violence to people or entities, and does not breach the privacy or publicity rights of any 3rd party ;
- your blog is not getting marketed through unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blog sites and website, and similar unsolicited promotional approaches ;
- your blog is not named in a way that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another individual or company. For instance, your blog site’s URL or name is not the name of a person besides yourself or company other than your very own ; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer system code, properly classified and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the products, whether requested to do so by Creativefaithmin or otherwise.
By sending Content to Creativefaithmin for addition on your Site, you approve Creativefaithmin a global, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to replicate, modify, adapt and publish the Material entirely for the function of showing, dispersing and promoting your blog site. If you delete Content, Creativefaithmin will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content might not be made instantly unavailable.
Without restricting any of those representations or warranties, Creativefaithmin has the right (though not the responsibility ) to, in Creativefaithmin sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any material that, in Creativefaithmin reasonable opinion, violates any Creativefaithmin policy or is in any method harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or reject access to and usage of the Website to any private or entity for any reason, in Creativefaithmin sole discretion. Creativefaithmin will have no obligation to offer a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By picking a services or product, you agree to pay Creativefaithmin the one-time and/or regular monthly or yearly membership costs indicated ( extra payment terms might be included in other interactions ). Membership payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a regular monthly or yearly membership duration as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you inform Creativefaithmin prior to the end of the applicable membership period that you want to cancel a membership, your membership will immediately renew and you license us to gather the then-applicable annual or monthly membership fee for such membership ( in addition to any taxes) utilizing any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by sending your request to Creativefaithmin in composing.
- General Terms.
- Charges ; Payment. By registering for a Provider account you agree to pay Creativefaithmin the relevant setup fees and repeating costs. Appropriate charges will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Creativefaithmin reserves the right to change the payment terms and charges upon thirty (30) days prior written notification to you. Solutions can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days composed notification to Creativefaithmin.
- Assistance. If your service includes access to concern e-mail assistance. “Email support ” means the capability to make ask for technical support help by e-mail at any time (with reasonable efforts by Creativefaithmin to react within one company day) concerning making use of the VIP Services. ” Top priority ” indicates that support takes concern over support for users of the basic or totally free http://www.creativefaithmin.org services. All support will be supplied in accordance with Creativefaithmin standard services practices, treatments and policies.
- Obligation of Website Visitors. Creativefaithmin has not evaluated, and can not examine, all the material, including computer system software, posted to the Site, and can not for that reason be accountable for that material’s content, use or effects. By running the Site, Creativefaithmin does not represent or suggest that it endorses the product there published, or that it thinks such material to be precise, beneficial or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking safety measures as required to secure yourself and your computer system systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or damaging material. The Site might contain material that stinks, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as material consisting of technical errors, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website might also consist of material that breaks the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other exclusive rights, of 3rd parties, or the downloading, copying or usage of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Creativefaithmin disclaims any duty for any harm arising from the usage by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of material there published.
- Content Published on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and can not evaluate, all the product, consisting of computer system software, provided through the sites and websites to which http://www.creativefaithmin.org links, which link to http://www.creativefaithmin.org. Creativefaithmin does not have any control over those non-Creativefaithmin websites and websites, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By connecting to a non-Creativefaithmin website or web page, Creativefaithmin does not represent or imply that it backs such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking safety measures as needed to secure yourself and your computer system systems from infections, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or devastating material. Creativefaithmin disclaims any duty for any damage arising from your use of non-Creativefaithmin websites and webpages.
- Copyright Violation and DMCA Policy. As Creativefaithmin asks others to appreciate its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you think that material located on or connected to by http://www.creativefaithmin.org violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Creativefaithmin in accordance with Creativefaithmin Digital Centuries Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Creativefaithmin will react to all such notifications, consisting of as needed or suitable by removing the infringing product or disabling all links to the infringing product. Creativefaithmin will end a visitor’s access to and usage of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is figured out to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other copyright rights of Creativefaithmin or others. In the case of such termination, Creativefaithmin will have no commitment to supply a refund of any amounts formerly paid to Creativefaithmin.
- Intellectual Property. This Contract does not transfer from Creativefaithmin to you any Creativefaithmin or third party copyright, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will stay (as in between the parties ) exclusively with Creativefaithmin. Creativefaithmin, http://www.creativefaithmin.org, the http://www.creativefaithmin.org logo design, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with http://www.creativefaithmin.org, or the Site are trademarks or registered hallmarks of Creativefaithmin or Creativefaithmin licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Site might be the hallmarks of other third parties. Your usage of the Site grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Creativefaithmin or third-party hallmarks.
- Advertisements. Creativefaithmin reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have actually bought an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Creativefaithmin reserves the right to display attribution links such as’ Blog at http://www.creativefaithmin.org,’ style author, and typeface attribution in your blog site footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme ) from one of our partners, you consent to that partner’s regards to service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner item.
- Domain. If you are registering a domain, using or moving a formerly registered domain, you acknowledge and concur that use of the domain name is also based on the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Modifications. Creativefaithmin reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to customize or replace any part of this Arrangement. It is your responsibility to check this Arrangement occasionally for changes. Your continued usage of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Arrangement constitutes approval of those modifications. Creativefaithmin might also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Site ( consisting of, the release of new tools and resources). Such new functions and/or services shall undergo the terms and conditions of this Contract.
- Termination. Creativefaithmin may end your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, efficient right away. If you want to end this Agreement or your http://www.creativefaithmin.org account (if you have one), you might just cease utilizing the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Creativefaithmin if you materially breach this Contract and fail to treat such breach within thirty (30) days from Creativefaithmin see to you thereof; supplied that, Creativefaithmin can end the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Contract which by their nature ought to endure termination will survive termination, including, without restriction, ownership provisions, guarantee disclaimers, indemnity and restrictions of liability.
- Disclaimer of Service warranties. The Website is supplied “as is”. Creativefaithmin and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, reveal or implied, including, without constraint, the guarantees of merchantability, physical fitness for a specific function and non-infringement. Neither Creativefaithmin nor its providers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Site will be error free or that gain access to thereto will be continuous or undisturbed. You comprehend that you download from, or otherwise acquire content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Constraint of Liability. In no event will Creativefaithmin, or its providers or licensors, be responsible with regard to any subject matter of this contract under any agreement, neglect, stringent liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any unique, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for replacement products or services ; (iii) for disturbance of usage or loss or corruption of data ; or (iv) for any quantities that surpass the charges paid by you to Creativefaithmin under this agreement during the twelve (12) month duration prior to the cause of action. Creativefaithmin will have no liability for any failure or hold-up due to matters beyond their sensible control. The foregoing will not use to the extent restricted by relevant law.
- Indemnification. You accept indemnify and hold harmless Creativefaithmin, its professionals, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, staff members and representatives from and against any and all claims and costs, including lawyers’ fees, developing out of your usage of the Website, consisting of but not limited to your violation of this Contract.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement makes up the entire agreement in between Creativefaithmin and you worrying the subject matter hereof, and they might only be customized by a written modification signed by an authorized executive of Creativefaithmin, or by the posting by Creativefaithmin of a modified variation. Except to the degree suitable law, if any, supplies otherwise, this Arrangement, any access to or usage of the Website will be governed by the laws of thENew Zealand, excluding its conflict of law arrangements, and the proper place for any disputes developing from or relating to any of the exact same will be the state and federal courts located in New Zealand. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims relating to intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any proficient court without the publishing of a bond), any dispute occurring under this Contract will be lastly settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by 3 arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall happen in New Zealand, in the English language and the arbitral choice may be implemented in any court. The prevailing celebration in any action or proceeding to enforce this Arrangement shall be entitled to expenses and attorneys’ charges. If any part of this Contract is held void or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ initial intent, and the staying portions will stay completely force and impact. A waiver by either celebration of any term or condition of this Arrangement or any breach thereof, in any one circumstances, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You might assign your rights under this Contract to any celebration that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions ; Creativefaithmin may designate its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Contract will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their followers and allowed appoints.